As a CONNECTEE, you are:
- Job ready and actively looking to launch your career in New Brunswick
- Proficient in English and/or French
- Legally entitled to work in Canada
- A graduate of a post-secondary program
- Resident of New Brunswick
- New graduate (local or international) or newcomer
By becoming a CONNECTEE, you can:
- Gather insights into the local job market
- Build a strong professional network in record time
- Establish connections to improve the likelihood of finding employment
- Gain valuable feedback about your job search strategy and career path
- Become a future CONNECTOR
Complete this simple registration to learn more about becoming a CONNECTEE.
* Indicates Mandatory Fields.