Match. Connect. Refer.
Connectors volunteer their time by hosting an in person meeting and referring the Connectee to three members of their network.
As a CONNECTOR, you are:
- Experienced in their industry and has a strong network
- Often found making introductions within social, cultural, professional and economic circles
- Actively involved in community and/or industry
- Willing to support newcomers and new graduates build strong networks to retain them in New Brunswick
By becoming a CONNECTOR, you can:
- Feel a sense of achievement by helping keep talent in New Brunswick
- Contribute to greater community engagement
- Increase awareness about your organization and industry
- Add value to your own network by connecting people
- Access a talent pool of exceptional newcomers and recent graduates
Complete this simple registration to learn more about becoming a CONNECTOR.
* Indicates Mandatory Fields.